IMAGINE YOUR OWN ON-DEMAND SOURCE OF BRANDED JOURNALS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
A valuable marketing asset: gift to clients or sell on Amazon as an additional income stream…
Calling coaches, trainers and service providers, health/wellness professionals, network marketers, subscription box providers, virtual assistants….
Have you ever thought about the possibilities offered by branded merchandise such as notebooks or journals for your business – or that of your clients?
Here’s your opportunity to open an exciting new world of bespoke marketing collateral – designed and published by the person who understands your business better than anyone – YOU!
READY TO DISCOVER A FRESH NEW APPROACH TO
CLIENT ATTRACTION AND ENGAGEMENT?
NEWSFLASH: Amazon is an online giant… in September 2020, there were 2.44 billion visitors to its worldwide sites; its traffic and influence continue to grow. Imagine if you could tap into even a tiny fraction of that buying power!
Let’s think about this for a minute. When you complete this program, you’ll have the ability to design and publish an infinite number of “low-content” books, i.e. notebooks, journals, planners – not only could you use these in a multitude of ways as marketing collateral within your own business, but also you have an astonishing opportunity to create books that appeal to a worldwide market on the largest e-commerce site in history.
Sell to an international market, raise awareness of your brand / business, position yourself as an expert and be the envy of your competitors?
What’s not to like? And it’s all done with tools you’re already familiar with.
Start your self-publishing journey today with the Branded Journals Blueprint program!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BRANDED JOURNALS BLUEPRINT PROGRAM?
When you purchase the program, you’ll receive the 4 modules detailed below, describing the exact process of creating your own original journals / workbooks (using software you’re already familiar with), ready to offer to your clients so that they can take notes or record their progress through your programs – or generate an additional income stream for yourself by selling the books via Amazon.
I’m also giving you 3 valuable bonuses: done-for-you page and cover templates, a KDP setup checklist, and “Power To The Pin”, my comprehensive Pinterest marketing class for beginners.
You’ll also have full support from me in a private Facebook group, where you’ll be able to get your questions answered and network with your peers who are working on their own branded journals.
Branded journals for your business just got easier…
- Get clear on ways that branded journals or workbooks will position you at the front of your client’s mind as they take notes, work through tasks and projects or keep track of their own progress.
- Straightforward facts about image copyright so you can quit the guesswork and avoid issues when publishing and selling your journals online.
- Navigate Amazon’s own Print on Demand platform, so that you’re ready to begin uploading and selling your branded journals promptly.
Design stylish, ready-to-publish journal pages and covers.
- Explore the different page sizes to use when publishing on Amazon, to ensure that you choose the most appropriate option for the type of journal you’ll be producing.
- Constructing your journal pages will be child’s play, using familiar everyday software – saving you the time and stress of learning something new.
- Draft a branded cover that adheres to Amazon’s specifications, guaranteeing a seamless publishing experience & rapid availability of your journal.
Start your self-publishing journey.
- Watch over my shoulder as I publish a new journal so that you know how to make yours more discoverable in Amazon searches by choosing the most appropriate keywords and categories.
- Fine-tune your print options for trouble-free journal production in your preferred style.
- Review your interior pages & covers, making any last minute checks and tweaks before uploading, so you’re ready to go to print!
Press that PUBLISH button on your first journal!
- Upload your pre-formatted manuscript in seconds, knowing that you can use it over and over again for future projects.
- Explore Amazon’s print-on-demand built-in cover creator – save time with the foolproof way to add that perfect finishing touch to your journal.
- You’re nearly there… set availability and pricing of your journal then hit that PUBLISH button to launch your exclusive business merchandise.
PLUS THE FOLLOWING BONUSES…
BONUS #1: Done-For-You Templates: Lined pages in 2 sizes (5.5”x8.5”, 8.5”x11”) for both Canva & PowerPoint, and a complete set of 8.5”x11” pre-formatted journal pages (Canva template) giving you instantly available pages for your preferred design tool.
BONUS #2: Amazon Print-on-Demand (KDP) Setup Checklist: Setting up your Amazon print-on-demand project will be a breeze when you follow this step-by-step checklist and avoid wasting time searching for the right information.
BONUS #3: “Power To The Pin” Online Course: Pinterest is a valuable source of website traffic and potential sales for publishers of journals and workbooks. My online course gives you the foundation for attracting more views of your own content, and a new source of leads and sales.
YOUR INVESTMENT3 monthly instalments of £55, or pay £149 today and save.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSYou may be intrigued by the possibilities offered in my Branded Journals Blueprint program, but wondering if it’s the right investment for you and your business? I’ve gathered up a few common questions and will answer them here… “How will this work for me, I’m not a coach or consultant?” Coaches and consultants are just 2 of many business types that could take advantage of branded journals or notebooks. Others include: health / wellness professionals, therapists, personal trainers, designers, service providers, network marketers, subscription box providers… heck, even people with a stationery addiction (no need to go shopping, just design your own!) Not to mention any business owner who likes the idea of a second income stream. A few examples – you could:
- Send a journal to clients who invest in your high ticket programs, as a welcome gift.
- Send to all your clients as a “Get ready for the New Year” gift
- Offer your notebooks as prizes or incentives to people in your membership who have achieved a certain goal – eg most engaged in your content.
- Do you have a specific tagline or slogan? Create branded journals with your tagline on the cover, and sell them on Amazon.
- Gift or sell your branded journals as an aide-memoire to take notes during your workshop – with the workshop name on the cover.